Search Engine Optimisation – Get Ranked in Search Engines
To get ranked well in the ‘natural listings’ of the major search engines, your site must be optimised. This is called Search Engine Optimisation or SEO. The search engines crawl every website regularly and through many complex factors and processes, determine the ‘worth’ of each website. Many facets of your website come in to play here in determining its worth.
The primary focus of SEO is to improve your website’s content quality and value so it appears within top positions in search results when users type in certain words or phrases into a search engine.
SEO Campaigns Performance ReportingWe keep close tabs on your website’s SEO performance through the on-going SEO performance monitoring services that we provide to your business. We track all of the most critical and relevant SEO metrics for your website, including: search engine rankings, keyword performance, traffic volumes, top performing pages, link analysis and more, which allows us to continuously adjust your SEO strategy for optimal results.
Google Penalty Removal and RecoveryHas your website been hit by a Google penalty? Have your rankings been dropped and you have lost the monthly organic search traffic volume?
We can help – Based on the nature of the penalty we offer a full penalty removal and re-inclusion service. We work in a four stage penalty recovery program.
- Penalty Type: Analyze and determine the type of penalty.
- Panda Audit: Complete onsite Panda related audit and recommendations.
- Penguin Audit: Thorough Penguin focused link profile audit, link networks and neighborhood analysis, bad or suspicious links removal by contacting the link sources where possible.
- Reconsideration Request: Disavow file creation and submission with reconsideration requests.
- Recovery Stage: Once you have a clean backlink profile, we begin building organic backlinks for your website, using natural link building methods in line with Google’s algorithms.