Terms & Condition of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Step Ahead Digital, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are 18 years old or above.
- Your stepaheaddigital.com Account and Site
If you create a blog/site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Step Ahead Digital may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Step Ahead Digital liability. You must immediately notify Step Ahead Digital of any unauthorised uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. Step Ahead Digital will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors
If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorised and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by Step Ahead Digital or otherwise.
By submitting Content to Step Ahead Digital for inclusion on your Website, you grant Step Ahead Digital a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Step Ahead Digital will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Step Ahead Digital has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Step Ahead Digital’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Step Ahead Digital’s reasonable opinion, violates any Step Ahead Digital policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Step Ahead Digital’s sole discretion. Step Ahead Digital will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Pay Monthly Web Design Packages – Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Step Ahead Digital the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for a monthly web design package and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated in your plan. Payments are not refundable unless indicated within a service otherwise.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Step Ahead Digital before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorise us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you.
- Fees; Payment.
By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Step Ahead Digital the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Step Ahead Digital reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon Seven (7) days prior written notice to you.
Monthly web design plan can only be cancelled after the contract period ends, by submitting your request to Step Ahead Digital in writing.
- Priority Support.
If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Step Ahead Digital to respond within 24 hours) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free Step Ahead Digital Ltd services. All support will be provided in accordance with Step Ahead Digital Ltd standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- General Terms.
- Free Domain Name & Free Hosting Offer
- Free Domain Names are free for 1 year, from thereafter renewable at extra charge on yearly basis for the renewal price quoted at the time of renewal.
- Free Web Hosting is free for the period specified in your web design package, from thereafter renewable at an extra charge on yearly basis for the renewal price quoted at the time of renewal.
- Free Lifetime Support Offer
- What ‘Free Lifetime Technical Support’ Covers:
Free technical support covers any software updates, smooth operation of your website and rectifying any issues arise due to coding or structure of the website which may cause to stop or malfunction your website.
- What ‘Free Lifetime Technical Support’ Does Not Cover:
Free technical support does not include any addition of new features or functionality to the website, any cosmetic changes, addition or amendment of website content, copy, images or products.
- When ‘Free Lifetime Technical Support’ becomes Null & Void:
i) When you move your website away from Step Ahead Digital Ltd server to a third party hosting service.
ii) When the website code files been amended or changed in any way by any third party or person other than a technical support representative at Step Ahead Digital Ltd.
- What ‘Free Lifetime Technical Support’ Covers:
- Unlimited Revisions in Website Offer
- Unlimited Revisions in Offer is valid until your website is moved from development server to a live server (which will be on your request). No revisions will be offered free of charge after your website is live on your domain name, until and unless there is a technical issue arise as described in the section 5 “Free Lifetime Support Offer” above in this document.
- 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Money back guarantee offer is is valid for 7 days starting after you book a service or web design package on our website.
- Use of Domain Names
- If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors
- Step Ahead Digital has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Step Ahead Digital does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Step Ahead Digital disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites
- We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and web pages to which www.stepaheaddigital.com links, and that link to www.stepaheaddigital.com. Step Ahead Digital does not have any control over those non-Step Ahead Digital websites and web pages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Step Ahead Digital website or web page, Step Ahead Digital does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or web page. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Step Ahead Digital disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Step Ahead Digital websites and web pages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy
- As Step Ahead Digital asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by www.stepaheaddigital.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Step Ahead Digital in accordance with Step Ahead Digital’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Step Ahead Digital will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Step Ahead Digital will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringe of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Step Ahead Digital or others. In the case of such termination, Step Ahead Digital will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Step Ahead Digital.
- Intellectual Property
- This Agreement does not transfer from Step Ahead Digital to you any Step Ahead Digital or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Step Ahead Digital. Step Ahead Digital, www.stepaheaddigital.com, the www.stepaheaddigital.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with www.stepaheaddigital.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Step Ahead Digital or Step Ahead Digital’s licencors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Step Ahead Digital or third-party trademarks.
- Step Ahead Digital reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Step Ahead Digital reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at www.stepaheaddigital.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products
- By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Step Ahead Digital reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Step Ahead Digital may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Step Ahead Digital may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your www.stepaheaddigital.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Step Ahead Digital if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within Seven (7) days from Step Ahead Digital’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Step Ahead Digital can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Website is provided “as is”. Step Ahead Digital and its suppliers and licencors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Step Ahead Digital nor its suppliers and licencors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability
- In no event will Step Ahead Digital, or its suppliers or licencors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Step Ahead Digital under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Step Ahead Digital shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- General Representation and Warranty
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Step Ahead Digital, its contractors, and its licencors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Step Ahead Digital and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorised executive of Step Ahead Digital, or by the posting by Step Ahead Digital of a revised version.